The Scientific Committee
of the 38th International Conference of the Polish Phycological Society
Prof. dr hab. Lubomira Burchardt, prof. Pertti Eloranta, prof. Thomas Friedl, prof. dr hab. Ryszard Gołdyn, dr hab. Mikołaj Kokociński prof. UAM, dr hab. Beata Messyasz prof. UAM, prof. dr hab. Barbara Pawlik-Skowrońska, dr hab. Wojciech Pęczuła prof. UP, prof. dr hab. Marcin Pliński, prof. Elliot Shubert, dr hab. Waldemar Surosz prof. UG, dr hab. Elżbieta Wilk-Woźniak prof. IOP PAN, prof. dr hab. Konrad Wołowski
We kindly present the second announcement and programme of the 38th International Conference of the Polish Phycological Society. All information is also on the webside: http://www.38fykolog-ujk.edu.pl.
1. The conference will start on the 4th of June 2019 (Tuesday) at 11 a.m. in the auditorium of the Jan Kochanowski University (Żeromskiego 5, Kielce). The plan how to get to the university will be included on the website.
2. Detailed programme of the Conference is in the second announcement.
3. We would like to inform you that during the Conference will be held a competition: Competition for Young Scientists
The competition Committee: prof. Pertii Eloranta, prof. Thomas Friedl, dr hab. Beata Messyasz prof. UAM, prof. dr hab. Barbara Pawlik-Skowrońska, prof. dr hab. Marcin Pliński, dr hab. Elżbieta Wilk-Woźniak prof. IOP PAN, prof. dr hab. Konrad Wołowski.
The competition will be held separately for oral presentations and separately for poster presentations. The reward will be the payment of the conference fee of the Polish Phycological Society for next year.
– novelty of the presented subject matter
– manner of studies’ presentation
– the first and presenting author is a person who in 2019 turned not more than 35 years.
Attention! Persons who are going to attend the competition are invited to send a notification by e-mail: email@example.com
4. It is possible to book accommodation on 3/4 June 2019 in the Hotel “pod Złotą Różą” (Moniuszki 7, Kielce). Booking directly at the hotel (firstname.lastname@example.org; www.zlotaroza.pl). Please refer to the participation in the Conference of the Polish Phycological Society.
5. Check-out from the Sarmata Hotel in Sandomierz is at 10.00 a.m. The return buses to Kielce will leave on Friday morning, depending on the needs of the participants, no later than 10.00 a.m.
6. All information can be obtained from the conference secretariat (e-mail: email@example.com).
See you in Kielce!!!